Senior Product Manager
The Credit Junction (TCJ) is a data-driven asset based lending platform that provides growth and working capital to small and medium sized businesses in the U.S. We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to take a leading role in evolving our technology platform.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for tools that enable the digitization and analysis of our vast set of collateral and financial data. You will lead initiatives in which data is leveraged to improve operational efficiency and reduce risk.
Candidates can expect to join a collaborative and passionate product development team with close business and executive working relationships. An ideal candidate is motivated by a desire to learn, to collaborate, to own and improve, and to focus on what helps the business succeed. We care about the quality of everything we make, and we see how what we do is critical to the business.
- Gain a deep understanding of business needs and ideate ways to improve customer experience and drive growth
- Utilize a data-driven approach to prioritize and present business cases to senior management
- Work with credit analysts, financial analysts, and senior management to gather business requirements
- Work with engineering and data services to define, implement, and monitor metrics for evaluating effectiveness of new product features
- Work closely with engineering and design to optimize across time-to-market, technical design, and user experience
- Define user stories and acceptance criteria, coordinate high-level estimation efforts, and play an active role throughout implementation
- Work with engineering leads and other product team members to coordinate user acceptance testing and releases
- Manage the successful rollout of new product features, including demos, user training, and documentation
- Gather feedback from users and incorporate insights into the product development process
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience with BI tools, such as Looker, Tableau, or ChartIO
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical field
- Prior experience in financial services a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Sun-filled office in convenient location near Penn Station
- Positive culture built on collaboration, excellence, empathy and growth